As bee pollen contains almost all the nutrients required by humans, it is classified as one of nature’s most complete nourishing food. And although bee pollen is used all around the world as a holistic remedy, its vast benefits are often overlooked.
Doctors have classified bee pollen as one of the 22 most recommended food energies. According to them, bee pollen can be used to treat a wide range of conditions. From skin conditions to prostate health, bee pollen benefits for the human body are numerous.
Although there are many more, following are 10 key bee pollen benefits which will make you to start adding fresh bee pollen to your daily diet.
1. Energy Stimulator – The numerous nutrients found within bee pollen, makes it an amazing natural energizer. The B vitamins, protein and carbohydrates stimulate stamina and fight off fatigue keeping you going all day.
2. Skin Soother – One of the greatest been pollen benefits is its ability to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations such as eczema and psoriasis. This due to the vitamins and amino acids that help protect the skin and assist in the regeneration of cells.
3. Treating Allergies – Bee pollen is known to reduce the presence of histamine in many allergies. Studies have shown that 94% of people treated with oral feeding of pollen were completely free from allergy symptoms. From allergies to asthma and sinus problems, pee pollen is greatly effective against various respiratory diseases.
4. Respiratory System – Because bee pollen contains significant amounts of antioxidants, it may present an anti-inflammatory effect on the lung tissues and prevent asthma.
5. Immune System Booster – According to doctors, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body against contracting virus. It is also good the intestinal flora, thus supports the immune system.
6. Digestive System – Bee pollen also contains enzymes that can assist in digestion. Enzymes assist the body to get all the nutrients it needs from the the ingested food.
7. Treats Addictions – Bee pollen is also highly used for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. It can be very useful in weight management.
8. Prostate Aid – Men suffering from benign prostate can find relief by using bee pollen. It can help minimize inflammation and stop frequent urges to urinate.
9. Supports The Cardiovascular System – Because bee pollen contains large amounts of Rutin – an antioxidant that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, corrects cholesterol levels and assist with circulatory problems, it can help prevent stroke and heart attack.
10. Infertility Problems – Studies have shown that bee pollen is able to stimulate and restore ovarian function and may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy.