Choosing the right products will create a present that will light and cheer the little children faces. It is not recommended the Easter gift hampers to be big. The little ones will enjoy opening the hamper and digging in it, for some sweets and Easter bunnies. In this article you will find very useful ideas for creative Easter hamper for little children and teenagers. Here are some of them:
- DIY (do it yourself) Easter hamper – Temporary tattoos, savoury treats, such as chocolate bunnies, carrots and chicks, toys, such as yo-yos or jump ropes, gel pens, photo albums, lip blam etc.
- Non candy Easter hamper containing flashlights, nail polish, fake fairy dust, children perfume, purse, book of magic tricks, sunglasses, games, glitter etc
- Easter Bunny – Easter milk chocolate colored bunny, packed in beautiful cacao Easter box.
- Easter hamper full of chocolates, coloring books, plastic eggs with coins, piggy bank, tickets for some play, children musical instruments, jumping rope, bubbles.
- Easter hamper for kids ages 5 – 10 – school supplies, coloring books, cartoon, video games, storybook basket, cars and trains etc
- Easter hamper for teens – Sports, fashion and beauty, art, video games, photography, book series.